Hello DuVall Families,
The Halloween schedule for October 28th is as follows:
- Trunk or Treat cars may enter anytime the playground before 8:45
- Between 8:45-9:00 no cars will be allowed in the playground because there is too much foot traffic by our students coming to school.
- First bell 8:55, school begins at 9:00
- 9:00-10:30 Trunk or Treat set-up continues
- 10:30 Halloween Parade begins
- Preschool will lead the way, followed by kindergarten, first grade, and so on.
- Students exit door 1 and turn left. They walk around the block and enter the playground using the Beech entrance. Classes will walk along the school (between the truck and building) and will be directed to the Trunk of Treat area
- Classes will trunk or treat and re-enter the school with their class.
- Dismissal is at 12:05
- Students should come to school in their costume and bring a bag for trunk or treat
- We have permission from the police department to park on Military where there are no homes. We also have our small staff lot in the back of school. Parents that live close may want to walk.
Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow,