- We see a DuVall Community that supports and builds on the strengths of each student, uses instructional best practices, inspires students to think critically and creatively in school and community.
- We see an educational partnership in which DuVall staff, families, and members of the community faithfully share the responsibility of educating each student in an atmosphere of trust and mutual respect.
- We see a continually changing teaching and learning environment that uses technology and research based best practices as the focal point for developing and implementing sound educational programs and instructional practices.
- We see a school community that encourages and insists its students achieve beyond the Common Core State Standards and GLCE’S.
- We see a school community that respects, appreciates, and celebrates our similarities and differences.
- We see a school community that embraces the Core Values.
The Missionof the DuVall Community is to educate all students to high academic standards within a safe, nurturing and engaging environment assuring they become productive citizens and life long learners.
DuVall students will demonstrate mastery of the skills and knowledge needed to succeed on external measures of assessment as mandated by law.
- DuVall students will engage in beneficial educational experiences focusing on the development of critical thinking, creativity, teamwork and technology.
- DuVall students will learn honesty, integrity, respect for self and others, citizenship, responsibility and courtesy throughout their educational experience at Duvall Elementary.