Dear DuVall Families,
I would like to review drop-off and pick-up procedures.
- Drop-off and pick-up are only on Francis. We have a drop-off lane for this purpose.
- Drop-off and pick-up are NOT allowed on Beech.
- Students can enter and exit through Door 5 on Francis. If students are coming for breakfast they can walk around to Door 1.
- Students must ALWAYS exit on the curb side of your vehicle, not the street side.
- Students must always be dropped off and picked up on the school side of Francis. They should not be crossing Francis.
- If students are walking they should walk to Military and cross with Mr. Wilson, our crossing guard. They must NOT cross in the middle of the street.
A student was almost hit today because these rules were not being followed. PLEASE remember, even if it is a small inconvenience for the adults, our kids and their safety are our priority. I have contacted our School Resource Officer, Officer Leto, and asked that patrols be increased during morning hours.
Please let me know if you have any questions.