Dear DuVall Families,
I hope your are enjoying your summer. Below are a few notes about DuVall and our upcoming school year. Please review them carefully.
- School sales are beginning so I wanted to share the optional school supply lists but together by our teachers. To view the lists visit: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1y20y9QSFVhuX3Jt3N2FUOHP61MGOhAY_?usp=sharing
- School begins on August 29th. The first bell rings at 8:55. We will meet on the playground.
- If you have neighbors, friends, or relatives that need to register their children please ask them to do that ASAP. We are accepting registrations for Young 5s through 5th grade in our school office, Monday through Thursday, 8:30-2:30 through July 28. Our office reopens on August 15. You can also begin the registration process at: https://dearbornschools.org/services/student-enrollment-and-registration/ or register at our Student Services Department at 18700 Audette, Dearborn, 48124
- Please take a few minutes to log into Parent Connect ( https://dearbornschools.org/parent-community-portal/ ) found on the Dearborn Schools website. Once you have logged into Parent Connect using your unique PIN and password, just click on the “Back to School Emergency Form Update.” Please complete this information as soon as time permits, but no later than Friday, September 23.
- Consider joining our school blog. Everytime a post is made you will receive an email. Our school blog is: https://duvall.dearbornschools.org/
- You may want to follow us on our new school Instagram: DuVall_Elementary or on Facebook at: DuVall Elementary School PTA
Please let me or our office know if you have any questions.
Enjoy the remainder of your summer,