Field Day Update

There will be a delay in the k-2 departure for field day as we are monitoring weather nearby.  We will reevaluate the conditions at 9:30 with a possible departure at that time.  If the weather conditions are not optimal for field day, an alternate schedule will be posted.  Thank you for your patience and flexibility.

Submit comment

Allowed HTML tags: <a href="http://google.com">google</a> <strong>bold</strong> <em>emphasized</em> <code>code</code> <blockquote>
quote
</blockquote>